The Adjudicator's Office logo Site map
home how we work how to complain case studies publications contact us
Contact the organisations

HM Revenue & Customs
Complain about HMRC

Valuation Office Agency
Complain about VOA

Tier 1: Department's initial review

If you are unhappy with the service you have received, you may ask for a formal review of your complaint.

What you need to do:

Contact the local office of the department and ask for a review of your complaint.

Tier 1: Department's initial review

Tier 2: Department's internal review

Independent review by the Adjudicator's Office

Final review by the Parliamentary Ombudsman

 Crown Copyright l Disclaimer l Freedom of Information l Privacy